Transportation & Infrastructure
The nation’s transportation infrastructure is vital to a strong economy. The strength of the airline, automobile, trucking and other industries contributes to the efficient moving of goods to consumers and businesses alike. In an era of declining budget and highway trust fund revenues, the ground, rail and aviation industries’ success depends on securing funding for transportation-related, projects, including highways, airports, mass transit and ports. Our experienced team will help industries and organizations to navigate the transportation appropriations and transportation authorization processes and achieve their goals.
HillStaffer propels organizations and companies to the forefront of public affairs. HillStaffer is a government relations consulting firm that developed and implemented an industry-first ‘free-form’ platform for legislative, regulatory, and policy initiatives. HillStaffer is unconventional; our platform is unique; we challenge the status quo to develop strategies that successfully create, change, and foster innovative public policy solutions.
Whether your organization seeks public relations campaigns, grassroots assistance, coalition building, monitoring legislation and regulation or direct lobbying we have a solution and a team in place to help meet your objectives.
- Strategic assessments
- Issues monitoring and intelligence gathering
- Direct lobbying on Capitol Hill
- Organizing fly-ins in Washington DC
- Coordinating local grassroots education and activation
- Organizing traditional coalition building
- Media training and outreach
- Crisis & litigation communications
- Applying the latest social media tools
- Public relations messaging and materials development
Contact: email@example.com or call Thomas Rosenfield at 202-575-2110