Technology and Telecommunications
Technology industries are on the cutting edge of innovation. The pace of change is challenging for policy makers as the federal government finds itself involved in technology issues ranging from cybersecurity to data security, net neutrality and digital rights management. The telecommunications industry is undergoing mergers and acquisitions. Whether it is navigating Congressional committees or the regulatory process, our experienced team can help your organization achieve its goals.
HillStaffer propels organizations and companies to the forefront of public affairs. HillStaffer is a government relations consulting firm that developed and implemented an industry-first ‘free-form’ platform for legislative, regulatory, and policy initiatives. HillStaffer is unconventional; our platform is unique; we challenge the status quo to develop strategies that successfully create, change, and foster innovative public policy solutions.
Whether your organization seeks public relations campaigns, grassroots assistance, coalition building, monitoring legislation and regulation or direct lobbying we have a solution and a team in place to help meet your objectives.
- Strategic assessments
- Issues monitoring and intelligence gathering
- Direct lobbying on Capitol Hill
- Organizing fly-ins in Washington DC
- Coordinating local grassroots education and activation
- Organizing traditional coalition building
- Media training and outreach
- Crisis & litigation communications
- Applying the latest social media tools
- Public relations messaging and materials development
Contact: email@example.com or call Thomas Rosenfield at 202-575-2110