HillStaffer’s expertise and experience will help non-profit educational institutions, affiliated foundations, and organizations representing educational institutions to identify and implement effective government relations and strategic communications solutions. Our model is cost-effective and flexible. Our team possesses vast expertise and knowledge providing strategic solutions across a broad range of complex education issues, and we’ll work with you to customize a solution that meets your long-term objectives.
Higher education faces challenges as public policy makers focus on access, affordability and accountability. Similarly, elementary and secondary education faces challenges of delivering quality education and ensuring accountability in a climate of budget uncertainty and public scrutiny. Our deep understanding of legislative and regulatory processes will help you to meet these challenges. Whether your organization seeks public relations campaigns, grassroots assistance, coalition building, monitoring legislation and regulation or direct lobbying we have a solution and a team in place to help meet your objectives.
- Strategic assessments
- Issues monitoring and intelligence gathering
- Direct lobbying on Capitol Hill
- Organizing fly-ins in Washington DC
- Coordinating local grassroots education and activation
- Organizing traditional coalition building
- Media training and outreach
- Crisis & litigation communications
- Applying the latest social media tools
- Public relations messaging and materials development
Contact: email@example.com or call Thomas Rosenfield at 202-575-2110