Energy & Environment
Energy production, energy efficiency and environmental protection are crucial to our nation’s future. Tax policy regarding energy production and transmission has major public policy implications. Laws and regulations regarding energy and the environment have far-reaching implications on issues such as drinking water, waste water, clean air and water-related infrastructure projects. Our team includes members who have experience in staff leadership positions on key Congressional committees as well as energy industry sectors. Thus we understand the issues from the perspectives of private industry and government.
HillStaffer’s expertise and experience will help non-profit educational institutions, affiliated foundations, and organizations representing educational institutions to identify and implement effective government relations and strategic communications solutions. Our model is cost-effective and flexible. Our team possesses vast expertise and knowledge providing strategic solutions across a broad range of complex education issues, and we’ll work with you to customize a solution that meets your long-term objectives.
- Strategic assessments
- Issues monitoring and intelligence gathering
- Direct lobbying on Capitol Hill
- Organizing fly-ins in Washington DC
- Coordinating local grassroots education and activation
- Organizing traditional coalition building
- Media training and outreach
- Crisis & litigation communications
- Applying the latest social media tools
- Public relations messaging and materials development
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas Rosenfield at 202-575-2110